Pre-Health Society was organized to provide a support network for the health science students at Austin College.
The Austin College Pre-Health Society is a student-run organization for all students with future healthcare ambitions. We are dedicated to providing both service and clinical opportunities to students to make them the best applicants that they can be moving forward into professional healthcare work. We also strive to create a social network and support system for students with similar interests in making a difference through healthcare.
- Alisa White ’20 – President
- Grace Prda ’21 – Vice President
- Mahaa Siddiqui ’21 – Treasurer
- Architha Vijay ’21 – Event Coordinator
- Kathy Tran ’22 – Secretary
- Ava Azizi ’22 – Historian
- Brian Nguyen ’20 – Pre-Dental Chair
- Roopika Menta – Freshman Representative
- Cassandra Silva Salas – Freshman Representative
- Love’s Fool
- Suture Clinics
- Chat & Chew
- Big/Little Mentorship Program
- Study Lock-ins
- Service Saturday
- Guest Speakers
- Operation Christmas Child
Our sponsors are Dr. Kelly Reed and Dr. Chris Goldsmith.