- Risk Management Workshop
- Student Organization Handbook
- Student Organization Workroom Access Request
- ACtivators are a group of students of various church memberships who work with the Director of Church Relations to plan and lead Presbyterian Church youth ministry events throughout the Southwest.
- Service Station is the central office for coordinating and facilitating community service by Austin College students. Opportunities include Alternative Spring Break program and the Great Day of Service. (WCC 115, 903.813.2333)
- ‘Roo Bound is an opportunity for Austin College students to become active in the Sherman community. Students participating in this program provide support and encouragement for low-income children ages 6-10 through group recreational, cultural, intellectual, and social activities.
- Campus Activities Board (CAB) is responsible for planning, promoting and implementing a wide variety of activities on campus for all AC students. Events include bands, comedians, participatory events, a movie series, and a variety of other events. (WCC 213, 903.813.2308, CAB@austincollege.edu)