We advocate for students to speak on issues that affect them and encourage positive changes campus-wide by encouraging communication and involvement.
What does student assembly do:
- Responsible for handling student activity fee
- Conducted safety walks to address dark areas and potholes
- Sponsored events such as the Law symposium, Rockets on Brockett, etc
- Bought ID scanners to increase access to buildings on campus
- Bought the green to-go boxes for the cafeteria
- Put TV’s in all of the residence halls and WCC
- Put the printers in Ida Green
- Payed for lighting on Main Street
- Bought the gaga ball pit
- Bought the pool tables for the pouch club
- Bought the hammocks for the North Lawn…
and so much more!
Follow us on Instagram!
- Nia Carter ’25 | President
- Andrew Easley ’24 | Vice President
- Noelani Dawson ’25 | Secretary
- Jack Graman ’26 | Treasurer
- General Meetings: Tuesdays 8pm-9pm
- Town Hall (1st Meeting) – August 29th, 2023 7:30pm-9pm
- Other events TBD